HCR - Dead End

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rockster - Supercrapo

Ok I got an idea for a show...
Lets put together a guy with some talent and 2 guys with no talent that all got lucky in huge bands to be in the right place at the right time.

Oh yeah they are already doing it.

And I am hooked on it. Not because I like the "band" they put together and if by a definition of a band you mean 3 guys that will stay together no longer than your first ejaculation then you can call them a band.

The two songs I heard so far were blatant ripoffs of various tunes with catchy woohoo's scattered throughout. I have more talent in my infected toenail than Gilby Clarke will ever have...he looks in pain when trying to play lead up on stage. The band will suck and soon breakup after their first "world" (and if by world you mean various clubs around bad parts of Jersey then yeah world) tour and first big "album" (and if by album you mean it will actually only be printed on vinyl then yeah album).

So really a winner will not really be a winner so we should be cheering for the runner up that doesn't have to endure a rock song that sounds kinda like the Kelly Clarkson band that she brings on tour with them. What I really don't understand is how they keep calling out the singers to be "heavier" when in reality if they just covered something by Air Supply it would suffice.

I am uncomfortable whenever Newstead either speaks or looks at the camera. The simple fact is that the guy left Metallica, realized what a huge mistake he made and then begged to come back. Luckily they found a guy with way more talent (although that wouldn't be too hard) from ST that added a new dimension to the band they couldn't let go.

Yet I watch the show for the simple fact is its something kinda rock thats on tv and I don't have to always gag when a gay guy whose name sounds like semen is on my screen.

I did think the best tune I heard on the show was Ryan's original song even though the bitch Delana said it was nothing without the house band (whatever that means).

Just had to get Rockstar off my chest....yes I feel better now.

PS...the Storm Large nude pics really kept me more interested...she is one hot chicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home