HCR - Dead End

Thursday, July 27, 2006

DADI rebuy...other boring noteables

I've been rather bored with myself lately. I've been clearing bonuses and such trying to get the BR up there again and its a slow process. I'm playing almost exclusively limit which is unusual for me. Well what is unusual is to show a profit! Had a little downswing in there but not enough to kill the profits so its all good.

Trying to get some money together to go see the raising of the Stanley Cup banner on Oct 4th in Raleigh. I should be able to make it however flights aren't cheap.

Played in the DADI last night. Being the short stack my tens didn't hold up against AQ...really I don't know how someone can call off 75% of their stack with AQ but I guess he had me pegged. Myself facing an all in raise would fold immediately in that situation. Too many times I've either had my AQ go unimproved or been up against AK its not even funny. It was a good time although the rebuys got a little ridiculous.

I can't believe the state of poker in the US. From rumours abound it sounds as though it won't pass the senate but still its definately on the edge with a couple of sites already banning Americans. I'm not sure how this will affect everything...at low limits I really don't think it will all that much however if you want to move up it will definately have an effect.

I'm itching to get back into SNGs but will have to stick to bonus whoring until my br is more solid. The bad thing about SNGs is the bore factor the good thing is the fast build of the br if you go on a streak. Oh well boring post sorry will try better soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home