HCR - Dead End

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Home of the worst players in the world?

Ok so you got this Party Poker thing...yeah we know there are tons of fish in that sea. However a reload bonus at Paradise has got me wondering are players really this bad?
I got guys capping with J8o, T5o and various other beauties that would leave you either laughing or crying by the end of the hand. Depending on if they hit 2 pair, 4 card straights or flushes to crack your Aces or Kings. I actually had three aces beat by 33 on a four flush. Nothing I could bet out would protect the calling stations from drawing out here.
But its been fun and opened my eyes to a different type of game. And it seems as though if you think the players aren't loose enough at the rock garden (Stars) try out Paradise man it truly is.

Other than working out this weekend I did nothing, less than nothing other than getting hammered up on Friday and sharing some endo with a 51 year old guy. It is weird when you think you should grow up already and then meet someone like that who changes your perspective. The guy was 51 but looked 40 and acted 25. With the exception of the warden (his wife) calling him and telling him to get home he seemed like an OK dude.

Had a good showing last week in the DADI, ended up making the final table before Waffles bounced me yet again. Doesn't matter how I get in against that luckbox either way ahead, slightly behind or a coinflip he always knocks me out. I guess that's what happens when he is normally the only one left in the hand to call and always does.

I really wish I could head down to Vegas but work commitments won't allow it. Very sad I can't meet all my blogger friends. If I did win a WSOP seat I would find a way but I dont' see that happening right now. Even then I couldn't guarantee I could get away.

Enough rambling. But I do think that Britney Spears looked like a white trashy whore on that NBC interview however I think she looks hot naked on the cover of Bazaar, what gives??
Will the real Spears please stand up, uh nevermind.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home