HCR - Dead End

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mutha Fucken Snakes on a Mutha Fucken Train

Based on the title have you seen the b movie knockoff on dvd? Talk about getting on the hype...they released it 3 days after the movie was in the theatres..please...
I took Pauly's advice and we all smoked a ton of green magic before seeing the already cult status SOAP. It was the best movie I ever saw...although there were not many people in the theatre I don't think this hick town can comprehend the magnitude of this movie. They just wouldn't get it...I laughed constantly through the whole thing and loved every moment of it. Culminating in the now infamous line....you know the rest if you don't you probably aren't reading this anyways. Good riddance you non-existant reader!


Luckily I totally screwed up on my days and didn't have to go to the concert with the groper. However had to hang out with them on Wednesday...it was ok some groping but not as much as before. All innocent stuff. I got way too drunk for a wednesday though...not a great idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home