HCR - Dead End

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My brain cells...

Ok so I have these kinda blackouts.

You know the kind where you drink too much and then don't remember much about what happened. My problem is that this happens a lot when I drink. There will be periods of the night I do not remember at all. They may be silent movie mode where I can see everything and everything that is going on but not remember any of the conversation or what is being said.

In all cases my friends describe me as completely coherent, attentive and completely understandable. There are those that even ask me if I had a drink that night.

Other times I can still remember nothing and be a blithering hyena with jokes galore and everyone can tell that I'm hammered. Most of the time the drinks are accompanied by uh popeye cigarettes which accentuate the behaviour.

I am pretty smooth when I am hammered or so I've been told...it could be just that I am the total opposite and my friends are benefitting from my negative game but I think events that have happened tend to lean toward the fact I still got game.

I think thats what every man needs...game...I know too many friends that let that part of them go, get married, settle down and then become a blob on society. I hate these people, always making excuses, never around, always have something going on...yes I don't have time for you either but for different reasons.

Why am I writing this? I have no earthly idea, somedays you are motivated by madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home