HCR - Dead End

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pauly's the man

Seriously if this guy ain't the man I will take you down to chinatown.

His coverage is legendary his writing is enveloping go visit Pauly for live updates..
AGAINST THE RULES NO HOLDS BARRED

http://taopoker.blogspot.com/

I was going to order the PPV for the final table then I found out there were no hole cards. Well that makes sense kinda but not the kinda sense that it would make for me to spend 25 bucks on 15 hours of nothingness. Except for the all ins, I guess that would be cool...but hours of folding is just not fun watching on tv. If I was there I could grab a cold one and sit with Pauly accidentally touching the waitresses' ass every now and then but on tv I can only touch my own ass which is far less exciting.

I got all my shit off my chest. That Cleveland Steamer has been removed. My bro is on the outs with me which sucks but until he gets rid of that bitch and her psycho family I want nothing to do with him. You can go through life being a pussy if you want but don't expect me to respect you in the end. Just let people walk all over you and someday you'll wake up and realize that it just is not worth it.

I have been frequenting a new pub as of late and made friends with a prego waitress. She is very nice and I think I mentioned she had a fling with one of my friends which involved a cumshot to the eye....anyways the jerk owner found out she was pregos and gave her 2 weeks notice. What an ass...thought about phoning the labour board or something but its her situation and I guess I don't have the whole story..however she is very nice and I don't know how much more there could be to tell. I told her to get a job at my other favorite pub which they are hiring so we will see how that works out.

October 4th = Stanley Cup Banner raising....hopefully someone can get me tickets...I have 2 connections and both have said we will see...and from talk it won't be easy. OH well I will be there I WILL BE THERE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home