HCR - Dead End

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Groper is back...

Well the girl that was groping me uncerimoniously (is that even a word) has somehow got me roped into tagging along for a rock gig that a "friend" is playing at. See it was kinda innocent how I got caught up in this shit. For starters a former coworker is in town after getting a job in another city and she had wanted to setup going out for a few drinks one night. That night happened to be the night that I am going to said concert...considering I don't particularly enjoy this character (well I'm about 50/50 on the guy) I said yeah I'm busy that night going to a concert. Well a few inquiries later and the guy knows the owner of said bar where the gig is to be played at. Next thing I know he is getting tickets from said owner for all three of us.

Uggggghhhh!!!! What starts out as an excuse turns into a night that will no doubt be hellish in nature...Well I got a few options...fake an illness...bring some friends along that might nullify the groping factor...stop showering and be as disgusting as possible. Although the last idea seems like fun I don't think its an option as I take 2 showers a day (one in morning one after workout).
I think I will try to round up some friends to come see if that works out...wish me luck. I like groping as much as the next guy but geez some innocent flirting is ok but that sheet can get a married guy like me in trouble! Oh and my wife is way hotter than this chick in case your wondering. Not saying she isn't attractive but you get my drift.

Ok so I'm playing in this $11 dollar tourney on Party. We are about 2 hours in and after the break I pick up pocket queens. I have a decent size stack however blinds are huge...we are already in the money albeit early. I am probably in MP+1...everyone folds, I move in for a decent size 4X raise, player to the left moves all in. I have them covered and call they turn over KJo...fn KJo man...they waited 2+hours to get all their chips in with KJo. This person was not shortstacked, had no reason to make a move here at all other than the fact they had position. Boggles my mind some of these players out there, of course he/she would not respond to my incessant calls for reasoning. I just wanted to know how you sit there for 2 hours and then decide hey...KJ is good enough I mean what could he have that beats me....I will let you guess what happened on the flop cuz I hate bad beat stories. This is more a story of reasoning...pleading with the poker gods to stop laughing at me and let my 70/30 beats not become 30/70 beats.

Its funny one of my former friends (aka the cloner) tried to pick up my friend's ex wife. He denied it later and played it off as a joke but we all knew what went on there. Luckily his ex was more freaked out than turned on so he had to come clean eventually and lost yet another friend. Hopefully the guy doesn't shoot himself but he really turned out to be a slimeball, chalk one up for being wrong in the judge of character. He alienated everyone of my friends so far and the latest one wants nothing to do with him any longer for the shit he pulled. I don't blame him the way he went about it was just slimey...looking her up on msn after seeing that she looked hot in some pics that said friend had (not nude just done up) and then trying to non chalantly ask her out for coffee and shit. God people have nerve when they are horny and have no where to stick it.

That is all for today...this banging myspace chicks thread is unbelieveable. I have kept up with it since its inception and it has been worth my time. If you have 3-5 days you should definately give it a read...if not skip to page 35 or 36 and laugh your ass off at the abosolute cow this guy is boning.....ewwwwww...pics are available if you are brave enough!

Banging Myspace chicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home