HCR - Dead End

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'll take I suck for 100 Alex

Here is the answer:
AA and KK back to back.

What is getting knocked out in the first round of the HUC3 Alex?

Yes you are correct. Well to be fair the second hand I had 85 sooted...come on thats a heavy favorite against KK right? Oh only when its against me.

If I am gonna whine I am gonna make it good...
Great hand from pokerstars tonight as well...I get AA in LP and raise to 4XBB one caller. Flop comes 2Q5 rainbow. Nice...bet out pot size bet, get called. Turn is a 4. Put the lone caller all in for about 6 more dollars, he turns over? A3o...nice. But this was just a start. Get QQ called by A7 who calls all my pot sized bets on every street to hit an A on the river. No flush or straight possibilities for him just ride that Ace like its a fucken god send buddy. Hatin poker tonight!

On to personal issues my friend finally came to her senses and dumped the married cokehead. Oh and to top it off the way he ends it all with her...yeah you guessed it over an answering machine. I am pretty sure he is the moron calling with A3o and hitting a goddamn wheel.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said…

    That was a painful way to go. Ouch.

    Thanks for joining! It was nice to meet you.

    Better luck next time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home