HCR - Dead End

Sunday, April 02, 2006

This defines me...

If I could ever find one hand that defines my poker play this would be the one...Headsup in a sat sng...

Seat 6 is the button
Total number of players : 2
Seat 9: Me ( $7835 )
Seat 6: Villain ( $12165 )
Trny:21621411 Level:5
Blinds(150/300)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Me [ Ad Qh ]
Villain calls [150].
Me raises [900].
Villain is all-In [11865]
Me is all-In [6635]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 4h, Ts, 4c ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 7c ]
** Dealing River ** [ 4d ]
Me shows [ Ad, Qh ] three of a kind, fours.
Villain shows [ Ah, 4s ] four of a kind, fours.
Villain wins 4330 chips from side pot #1 with four of a kind, fours.
Villain wins 15670 chips from the main pot with four of a kind, fours.
Me finished in second

My weekend was good...got obliterated on Friday at the expense of my best friend (at my ahemm.. objections). The Jag bomb shots were my eventual downfall however I am pleased to report I am still drinking puke free since 93. We started out at a pub and moved on to the bar where surprisingly there was no lineup. I only remember one highlight there, a girl proceeded to dance on the ledge where they have conveniently setup poles (which I am sure is for building codes) in a short black number with no panties. Luckily (for me) she wasn't hiding the fact that she innocently forgot to don the underwear look for tonight. She wasn't that great but she wasn't bad enough not to gawk for a few minutes. I'm not one to pass up a free look at a hairless poontang.

Partook in a UFC style event yesterday and it was a pretty cool experience. I knew one of the fighters there and he did fairly well but the contest ended in a draw. Most of the first matches were very short (under a minute) and kinda exciting. The last few matches were more experienced fighters so they lasted longer some ending in decisions. It was a good time although I lost about 10 pounds in the sauna arena as it is named from this day forward. I hope they didn't pay too much to rent that building. The washrooms turned into a swim-up washroom where you had the fine pleasure of wading through water/piss/unmentionables on your way to a stall. They sold tokens for drinks, however the token line ran into the drink line so no one knew what the hell was going on...Not to mention there was only one way out when you got a drink..thats right back through the same line you just spent 1/2 hour in. All in all tho it was a good night.

Will try and finish off my step quest today (albeit on a losing note) and hit up some other tourneys that have sat entries where I can hopefully get my goal accomplished. Maybe I will luck out and win the PS tourney tomorrow that Iggy has setup. (yeah I know you can stop laughing now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home