HCR - Dead End

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm gonna lose it

Ok work is seriously driving me up a wall right now and I may go AWOL (but I have done that b4 so its no big deal and probably no one will notice). Its great when they setup meetings for no reason to discuss items that have no chance in being resolved simply by talking about them. It is at a desparation point for me and thoughts of taking over the family business has re-entered my head dangeriously.

It doesn't help that I am going to whine about how last night first I got KK all in against of course AA and lost...then immediately after I get AA all in against KK and lose again! I guess my birthday is no reason to believe I will win. Lost every coinflip and race I was in, thanks poker gods! (oh yeah and fuck you)

I am going to get so hammered tonight I might not even remember who I am tomorrow so if I go missing then this could be my last entry ever. It may be time to break my drinking puke free since 93 record...seriously. Look out toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home