HCR - Dead End

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Ok I'll try not to post too many more bad beat stories at length. Its my b-day today and really not a big deal as I'm not "feeling" it this year. I have on and off years...Some years I feel like celebrating some years I don't...make this a don't year but I will still get hammered tomorrow at someone else's expense cuz thats how we roll.

My bro finally signed his new contract with the bombers. I think I have only missed seeing one of his games that he played in (either on tv or in person) and I was out of town in Cali at that time. It was also his birthday on Monday (3 days, 3 years apart). He had a bad injury last year and he is bigger and faster this year (well not bigger than myself but hey he is my "little" brother). He gives me something to look forward to during the summer months...travelling with friends to the game, taking in strip clubs, getting hammered...oh the mammories!

I can't seem to make it past level 2 in the wsop sngs at party poker. I have made it to level 2 three times however busted near the bubble twice and the third I had a major hand cracked early. I took a portion of my bankroll and dedicated it towards this goal of mine to win any seat anywhere.

My company laid off a bunch of people in the east yesterday, unfortunately I did not get a package and have proven once again I am a cog in the wheel of profits they continue to generate off of me. Damn me and being a cog...I would like nothing more than at this point to not be given a choice and have a few month severance to ponder my future. But hey who doesn't want that?

Well I don't think I can divulge anymore besides my friend is coming down in May and we are gonna get hammered!!! She finally ridded herself of the parasite married cokehead loser and is ready to come to her senses and have some good ol fun. Love sucks everyone just remember you heard it here first, one way or another it "sucks".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home