HCR - Dead End

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mookie final table

I finally made a god foresaken final table. And wouldn't you know it the donk of all donks SirWaffle himself was there. After letting him double me up a few times I could wait no longer and got blinded out in 4th. When it got down to four I didn't see a single quality hand nor an Ax or a Kx...I think I used that all up just before the bubble when I got QQ, KK and AA in relative succession. However SirWaffle could not repeat and thus I was left happy that there is a bit of justice in the poker world. (this is all tongue in cheak SirW but I think you can figure that out and if not I'll take some butter on ya next time, tough swallowing all that waffle batter dry) It was a good time thanks to Mookie again for setting it up.

If you have a religion you should change it..this is your new god:Two more victories...thats all I'll say.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job last night, congrats on the final table and the 4th place finish. Thanks for playing.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger HCR said…

    Actually was on the right side of a few coinflips for once! Thanks for hosting it as always!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    Excellent fun as always.. one of these days you will grow up and be able to take me out, lol, until then peace out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home