HCR - Dead End

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rebuild time

Time to rebuild my bankroll. Have been donking it away buying stuff and spending a little loosely. I'm going to take my stab at rebuilding it through Stars SNG's. Last round I took 100 and turned it into 400 so I wasn't too unhappy with that result. I only wish that would translate into some MTT wins but I guess I know better than that. Just gotta remember to get all my money in with the worst hand and river someone.

GO CANES GO! God the excitement is honestly killing me, Game 2 tonight...Rolie's out for Edmonton and got to read some hillarious articles about 1) how we intentionally injured their goalie (even though when you look at the replay it was clearly Bergeron's fault) and 2) how Brindy cheats on faceoffs. The latter one was the funniest ever, seriously. Just cuz a guy goes 82% on faceoffs he's cheating? This is the lamest thing I have ever heard from any opposing team. I could complain about the 10 or 12 elbows dished out during the game but we won, I'm happy. Just hopeful we can keep it up.

Will play in the Mookie tonight against my better judgement, something has to give in MTTs for me seriously. Only once in a PS MTT I got all in with a worse hand (and lost) otherwise its all in with the best hand and get killed by the doom switch known as pokerstars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home