HCR - Dead End

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Took a shot at the Mookie....

Oh well it was fun...But being 70% to win isn't enough for me on Pokerstars...but hey when someone puts me all in whats a guy to do?

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt

990 games 0.062 secs 15,967 games/sec

Board: 6d 7h 5c
Dead:

equity (%) win (%) tie (%)
Hand 1: 70.1010 % 69.09% 01.01% { 4d3d }
Hand 2: 29.8990 % 28.89% 01.01% { Ah8h }


Off to the Peg for the weekend, should be alright even though the reason I am going is only because I already paid for my hotel. (yeah I know damn those special rates).

All I have to say is the Canes better pull of game 7 on our home turf. Game 6 was a joke for the refs but I won't go into my whining routine of how we got screwed you can watch the replays for yourself.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    I am sorry man, lol. I did not expect you to have such a strong hand. It was a steal attempt gone bad.. anyway, well played and you deserved to win that one..

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger HCR said…

    No big deal I just have to learn not to call with the best hand at pokerstars. You honestly wouldn't believe me even if I sent you all my tourney hand histories.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for playing last night. Sick way to get knocked out though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home