HCR - Dead End

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Online tourney


Thanks to everyone that took part in the tourney to help out Leah. A few are donating their winnings to her she will definately appreciate it. I was disappointed with the turnout but Noble isn't a very popular site however a good time was had by all. My proudest moment was getting hammered by Pauly...uh that didn't come out right but I think you know what I mean. We have the same rule with ducks (aka silent assassins) on our table in hickville Sask. Pauly! I finished good my AQ got knocked by Iggy's 99 which was all good, I can now say Iggy knocked my butt out of a tourney!
Good times, I think the crew had more fun as this was our first real online tourney with the gang in there. Definately will have to try for something on PokerStars real soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    Sorry I could not make it.. your right about the site being one of the lesser frequented ones.. I did play in the FT tourney.. best of wishes for you and Leah. I would for sure make the Pokerstars one!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger HCR said…

    No problem, see you tonight at your bday tourney!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home