HCR - Dead End

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Weekly home game

First of all if you are out there reading this go and sign up to help my friend with cancer:
www.noblepoker.com
thursday, March 2 (tonight) 7:30 pm EST
10+1 entry (fee goes to leah)
password: charity

Every week I play (well and drink, etc. of course!) at a friend's home game. Well I don't make it there every week but I try to go every so often. Anyways didn't finish in the money last night had 2 bubble exits in both games due to my impatient nature for the most part. But the cards were seriously live, saw two quad hands and a lot of four flush on the board as well. So it was a tough night all around for those of us that employ the tighter gameplan. One real bad hand that hurt was when I was in the BB with 94h and hit two pair on the flop. However two spades were on board and the turn was of course a spade. Oh well, damn big blind hands. Its all in good fun and its more of a get together than a serious poker game.

Thanks to Pauly, Iggy, Bob and DoubleA's for plugging the tourney on their sites! Really I am touched by the willingness to help a total stranger help a friend in need. May the Karma God shine upon you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home